On Top List

Owner
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best way to educate the public in aircraft safety

Everyone has been on a commercial aircraft and has heard how to buckle your seat belt. And I get it, if the oxygen bag deploys put mine on first before helping someone else. I really don't think this is will be a problem since must people will save their own backside before saving someone else.

So when I saw this video I was captivated, the material was the same but the way it was presented was NEW and exciting. Check it out and see what you think.


So when you are conducting training, try to find new ways to encourage your students and keep them excited even about information they have heard many times over. Good luck in convincing your directors that you need her in your department, but what the worst they could say "no".

Not sure about everyone else but I'm ready for a trip on Cebu Pacific Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment