On Top List

Owner
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Self Service Fueling Nightmare Stories

Here is an article about self-service fueling station. Self-Service Fueling Stations I know many of the members do not deal with the fueling of aircraft but you have tenants (FBO operators) that do. During the Arkansas Airport Operators Association (AAOA) Annual meeting my director is going to give a presentation on the need to conduct daily/monthly/annual inspections. To those that conduct these inspections it would seem unheard of not doing them, but there are a few small operations that purchase these systems, fill them with fuel and forget about them till they are empty.
I need stories of bad self service stations, I will not use your name or airport unless given permission. I will use the stories and information to develop a power point presentation. This power point presentation will educate AAOA members of the dangers of not properly maintaining their fuel systems.
Please send me any pictures or information of a bad/good system.

No comments:

Post a Comment